5. This agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties for our events. It supersedes any prior drafts, agreements, undertakings, representations, warranties and arrangements of any nature, whether in writing or oral. No variation of this agreement is allowed unless confirmed in writing by CxO Helix.
6. Both the Attendee and CxO Helix acknowledge that they have not been induced to enter into this agreement, by any representation or warranty other than those contained in this agreement.
7. The Attendee shall not assign all or any of its rights or benefits under this Agreement without the prior written approval of CxO Helix.
8. CxO Helix reserves the right to alter the advertised event if necessary; and may cancel or postpone the event for any circumstances that are beyond its control.
9. Attendees accept the Chatham House Rule, aimed to encourage discussion and information sharing, it is used worldwide to aid free discussion of sensitive issues. Participants may use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.
10. If the Attendee fails to conform with this Agreement, CxO Helix may at its discretion cancel the Attendees registration.